As part of Clarkson University’s ongoing commitment to Service Excellence, the Service Excellence Team is pleased to conduct the Employee of the Month Program, designed to honor the outstanding colleagues we work with each day. The purpose of the Employee of the Month Program is to recognize employees who are serving Clarkson University in an exceptional manner by exemplifying the Service Philosophy and Standards through his or her work, and exhibiting a positive and supportive attitude. Recognition In addition to a University-wide announcement, the Employee of the Month will be recognized by his or her colleagues at the monthly First Tuesday gathering in Potsdam; or at an event on our Capital Region Campus or Beacon Institute. Criteria for Participation
- Nominee must be a full-time, or a part-time staff member or faculty member of Clarkson University.
- Must have been employed for at least one (1) year at CU.
- Can be employed at any of CU’s physical locations.
- Has not been selected as Employee of the Month within the past twelve (12) months.
- Has a positive attitude toward work responsibilities, co-workers, and customers, and serves as a role model for others.
- Is willing to take initiative, and accepts and carries out additional responsibilities beyond regular job assignments.
- Demonstrates the Service Excellence Standards: Safe, Courteous, Collaborative, and Responsive.
Nominations are due by the 20th of each month with a campus-wide announcement following on around the 1st of each month. Submit your nomination at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/clarkson-excellence. Thank you in advance for your help in celebrating each other! P.S. And don’t forget our “Wall of WOW.” This collection of praises from faculty, staff and students is designed to spotlight spontaneous service moments, random acts of kindness and unexpected gestures that exude the Clarkson University ideals of Service Excellence. You can acknowledge someone for service that goes above and beyond. The SET Recognition & Celebration Team will review and post nominations.
— “We build better futures by delivering personal and exceptional service in every interaction.”