We want to get you involved in student clubs and organizations before you even arrive to campus! Please fill out the Student Organization Interest Survey to be contacted by the student leaders of the clubs you are interested in joining. Clubs and organizations will be hosting regular online meetings and will be planning limited in-person events. You can learn more about the clubs offered on campus by logging in to KnightLife.clarkson.edu.
Orientation is Going Virtual!
Enroll in this Orientation Course on Moodle starting July 20th. Find out about life at Clarkson before you arrive on campus!
- Boundaries Training by Value U: Mark your calendar for this mandatory training, facilitated by the student leaders of Value U! This training will be held on Thursday, July 23 from 1–2:30pm ET. Zoom Link: https://clarkson.zoom.us/j/98413277519. Questions, or can’t make this training? Contact email@example.com.
Based on an expanding set of NY State travel advisories that are impacting students who plan to return to campus from around the country and who may need to quarantine upon arrival, we had to alter plans to minimize other early arrivals and suspend our pre-orientation trips planned for August. This tough decision was made so we can be inclusive of all students and to focus on ensuring that we start off the semester with a safe and healthy campus community.
- Rooms in first year housing are between 199 sq. feet and 245 sq. feet. (14’x14′ to 16’x16′).
- Beds can be raised to 4ft. Should you want your bed lofted, you will need to purchase and assemble your own lofting materials.
- Housing assignments are available through “Housing Information” in MyCU. Your roommate’s contact information will be available prior to arrival at Clarkson.
- Questions about housing? Contact Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-268-6642.