“Hypermobility 101” is a free virtual Zoom lecture series intended to explain Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder (HSD) and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) to patients newly diagnosed or struggling to manage this condition and common comorbidities. The sessions discuss common symptoms, how to minimize pain, fatigue, and injury.
- Wednesday, 8/5/20: Hypermobility 103: Pain management in HSD/hEDS
- Thursday, 8/20/20: Hypermobility 104: Safe exercise selection and progression with HSD/hEDS
- 9/9/20 (tentative): Hypermobility 105: HSD/hEDS in children
- 9/23/20 (tentative): Hypermobility 106: Gut issues in HSD/hEDS, POTS, MCAS
- Sessions are run by Prof. Leslie Russek, a nationally recognized expert in HSD; they are co-sponsored by Clarkson University and St. Lawrence Health System. These sessions run noon-1 (NY time zone). Handouts and additional information are available on her web site: https://webspace.clarkson.edu/~lrussek/hsd.html. Contact Prof. Russek at Lrussek@clarkson.edu for Zoom access information.