As has been communicated and discussed in meetings with the Clarkson University Graduate Student Association during the past year, there will be several changes in the structure of the student fees for graduate students and how they appear on the bills from the Bursar’s office, as well as an overall reduction in fees effective with the new 2021-2022 academic year.
For graduate students in residential based programs:
- The Graduate Student Resource Fee will be $380 per semester.
- The Clarkson University Graduate Student Association Fee will be $25 per semester.
- Note: This split in fees is a savings from last year’s total fee of $460.
For graduate students in non-residential based programs:
- The Graduate Student Resource Fee will be $75 per term.
- The Clarkson University Graduate Student Association Fee will be $10 per term.
The Graduate Student Association will be sharing more in separate communications about their plans and programming in the coming year.
If you have further questions, please contact your Student Administrative Service representative or for Potsdam-based students firstname.lastname@example.org and Capital Region Campus-based students email@example.com.
Interim Dean, Graduate School
Bursar, Student Administrative Services