Clarkson Ignite’s Summer of Innovation Challenge Starts Monday!

I hope you’re as excited as I am for August to get here! I’m so excited, in fact, that I couldn’t wait to start working with you, so we created a brand new competition – Clarkson Ignite’s Summer of Innovation. You might have received a postcard in the mail about it recently. 

The concept is simple – we want to make sure you have fun and get into the Clarkson mindset, but also have the chance to win some great prizes, and the time is now! 

Our first challenge will be unveiled on Monday, July 11th.

By participating, you’ll automatically receive a complimentary Clarkson Ignite Summer of Innovation shirt (pictured left), AND you’ll have the chance to win prizes like Apple products (Watch, AirPods Pro & iPad), an Xbox Series S, a smart TV, a Keurig coffee maker, a Bose Soundlink 2 and much more!

You may be asking yourself, “What exactly is the Summer of Innovation challenge?” Over the next five weeks (starting Monday, July 11th), you’re invited to join forces with one of your friends or family members to work together on a unique challenge. On Monday of each week, the challenge will be posted, and you’ll have until Friday of that week to send in your submission.

Read about all the details and FAQs here on our Summer of Innovation webpage. If you can, take a minute to fill out our Pre-Challenge Survey to get started.

I highly recommend you follow Clarkson Ignite’s Instagram account, and if you are a parent or guardian, to also join the Clarkson University Parents and Family Association Facebook Page. We’ll post challenge updates, including the winners for each week on these social platforms as well as our website

We look forward to seeing what our groups come up with!

Let’s Go Tech!
Ashley Sweeney, MBA ’18
Director of Clarkson Ignite
asweeney@clarkson.edu

P.S. Looking to learn more about Clarkson Ignite in general? Check out this blog post I wrote about Clarkson Ignite.

You Might Also Like