CUSA Senate Introductions

Hello,

The Clarkson University Student Association (CUSA) Senate Executive Board (E-Board) is reaching out to ensure students know who their CUSA Senate representatives are and to provide information on their academic year goals.

CUSA President: Jacob Eckman
I am a senior Engineering and Management major. Besides CUSA, I am involved with College Republicans and First Year Seminar. When the weather is warmer, I enjoy hiking and camping; in the winter, I like skiing. My major goal as President is to improve academic advising, as well as better promotion of clubs and activities on campus. If you have any concerns or ideas, please feel free to reach out to me at eckmanjd@clarkson.edu. I will do my best to respond to you within an hour. I look forward to working with all you and improving campus life for all students.

CUSA Vice President: Rachael Hendrickson
I am a senior Global Supply Chain Management major with minors in Project Management and International & Cross Cultural Perspectives. I am from Erie, Pennsylvania. On campus I am involved in organizations such as CIA (Clarkson Intercultural Ambassadors), Dance Ensemble, First Year Seminar, Goldies Dance Team, and Theta Phi Alpha. As Vice President of CUSA, I plan to continue to work on/improve the CUSA constitution as well as work on other projects that will continue to improve our lives as Clarkson students. Please feel free to reach out to me with any ideas or concerns at hendrird@clarkson.edu. You can also stop by my office in CUSA/Student Organizations in the Student Center with ideas, concerns, or to just say hi!

CUSA Treasurer: Renee Levy
I am a senior Biology and Psychology, Pre-Med major with minors in Biomedical Engineering and Rehabilitation and Chemistry. I’m involved in many clubs/organizations on campus including Doctors Without Borders, Outing Club, Residence Life, Value U, and various committees. Outside of classes and clubs, I like to hike, ski, and spend time with friends. As the Treasurer for this academic year, my goals are to improve and update finance policies as well as support all clubs and organizations to the best of my ability alongside the CUSA Senate and finance committee! If you have any questions, ideas, suggestions, or concerns, feel free to reach out to me by email, levyrd@clarkson.edu, or stop by the CUSA/Student Organizations office! I hope you all have a wonderful year here at Clarkson!

CUSA Public Relations Coordinator: Kevin Ho
I am a sophomore Business Studies and Communications major. I am from Exeter, New Hampshire. On campus I am involved with Golden Knotes, Value U, and the Clarksonian on campus. I like to hang out with my friends, sing, and listen to music. This year I plan on improving communication between CUSA Senate and the student body by publishing meeting recordings and routine newsletters. I also love to help people so if you ever have any questions about CUSA, don’t be afraid to reach out to me either in person or via email. (hokt@clarkson.edu)

CUSA Advisor: Kelsey Pearson (formerly Deso)
I am currently transitioning from the Director of Student Life to the Assistant Dean of Students for Accommodations and Conduct. One of my many roles as Director of Student Life has been to advise CUSA Senate. While I have truly enjoyed my experience working with some of the most dedicated student leaders over the last three years, I am eager to take on new responsibilities on our campus. I am passionate about student involvement and empowering students to advocate for their needs. I am excited to continue collaborating with and advising CUSA Senate while they identify and address policy and process changes to enhance the student experience. I welcome you to email me at kdeso@clarkson.edu with any questions, comments, or concerns while I transition into a new role and office location.

CUSA Advisor: Megan Munley
I am the Assistant Director of Student Life, who is responsible for co-advising the CUSA Senate, working with fraternities and sororities on their day-to-day functions, advising the Interfraternity and Panhellenic Councils, as well as assisting with Knight Life and the OSL staff. I have a student-centered mindset and appreciate the values that being a member of an organization like CUSA Senate bring to a student’s holistic development. I am looking forward to working with CUSA Senate and seeing the opportunities and benefits that the organization can bring to the students of Clarkson University. My office is located in Student Center 126 and I hope that you will not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have.

Scroll to Top