Share your thoughts on UNIV 190 in exchange for pizza

To all Clarkson students,

Will you take 30 minutes to talk about UNIV 190 in exchange for pizza?

I’m conducting Focus Groups about Clarkson’s UNIV 190 course. Current and former UNIV 190 students are welcome.

Focus groups are small groups that have an informal conversation in response to open-ended questions. The point of this focus group is to provide feedback on UNIV 190. It’s not not to evaluate your professor, but to assess the course as a whole, which is taught by about 20 professors from a variety of disciplines. I’m interested in your perceptions, what you’ve learned from the course, and things that you might like to see changed or added. I will use the results in conjunction with the online survey that many of you will be asked to fill out over the next couple of weeks.

Every focus group will last roughly 30 minutes and will include pizza. I will take notes about what you say, but I will not include your names in any materials that I give to my department.

If you’re interested, please e-mail me at lpropst@clarkson.edu and tell me what days and times you’re available during the last 2 weeks of classes (between Nov. 26 and Dec. 7). I will take the first 20 students whose availability matches one another’s and mine.

Thank you,
Dr Propst

Scroll to Top