We look forward to having you back on campus! As some of you may have already heard we are moving to an online ordering app for meals this semester. Below is information on dining locations, ordering process, and changes to Knight Card.
Dining Locations & Options:
- RoBro Dining Hall, The Servery, Marketplace Deli and Grab and Go will all be ordered via the Dishout app and will accept meal swipe, DB or credit card as payment. RoBro Dining Hall will also feature 4 stations – The Grill, Pizza, Simple Servings (a station free of the top 8 allergies) and Rustic Roots (a vegetarian station).
- Subway will remain as walk up and order locations practicing social distancing. Subway will accept meal swipe, DB, Knight Card, cash or credit card as payment.
- Starbucks will not be operational at the beginning of the semester as campus manages density and traffic patterns within the ERC.
- The Servery will feature 4 stations – The Grill, Taqueria, Pasta and Global Grill which will feature daily specials. The Servery will have a new wall of lockers where students will pick up their meals.
- Grab and Go (food lab ordering platform) will need to be ordered 24hrs in advance for pickup available the following day. Grab and Go will be available for pickup at 2 locations – Concrete Café in the Science Center and Naturals in the Student Center.
- Access to online ordering begins at http://go.clarkson.edu/dining.
- Sign-in using your Clarkson account to view a list of locations and menus.
- You may then place your order and select a pickup location.
- After placing your order, you will be given a wait time and receive a text message when your order has been fulfilled and is ready to be picked up.
Knight Card is accepted at Subway for 2020-2021. Knight Card can continue to be used at locations throughout the Potsdam community and at campus vending machines. If you are a student that typically utilized Knight Card funds in the past for purchases, we encourage you to add funds to your Declining Balance instead. If you would like to add funds to your Declining Balance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, student ID number, and the amount of money you would like to add. Please keep in mind when calculating an amount, that remaining Declining Balance funds roll over from fall to spring but do not from spring to fall.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to anyone on our Clarkson Dining team: Bill Masullo, GM – Bill.Masullo@sodexo.com; Kyle Mayette, Executive Chef – Kyle.Mayette@sodexo.com; Beth Gooder – Operations Manager – Beth.Gooder@sodexo.com; Courtney Ploof, Director of Catering – Courtney.Ploof@sodexo.com