If you haven’t secured your spot yet,
there’s only a handful left for our a pre-college professional development program sponsored by General Electric (GE),
Hit the Ground Running
- Hit the Ground Running is a three-part program offering you an opportunity to work with GE mentors and Clarkson Career Center staff to create a college-ready résumé, learn and practice top notch interview strategies, and how to utilize comprehensive career development resources.
- Participants will complete one learning activity and one career “task” per week in August.
- All parts of the program may be done from home! The program is flexible to accommodate your schedule.
- Students that complete all three exercises will receive a professional development certificate and be invited to attend the Career Fair Kick-Off event at the beginning of Career Fair Week with GE and Clarkson University representatives in September.
- GE will be recruiting first year students at our annual Fall Fair held in September.
This program is open to the first 50 students to register for each event. After the first 50, a wait list will be created to better manage the flow of students. Click here to see an outline of the program.
Be sure to register for each individual event you can attend! We challenge you to complete them all!
- Registration form for Aug 2nd: Week 1 Hit the Ground Running
- Registration form for Aug 9th: Week 2 Hit the Ground Running
- Registration form for Aug 16th: Week 3 Hit the Ground Running