Logo, The Conversation

Pitch Like a Pro – A Special Zoom Workshop for Scholars and Communications Partners with The Conversation

Hello Faculty,

The Conversation is inviting all scholars and communications partners at member institutions to a Zoom session for those interested in learning more about pitching and writing for The Conversation.

The Zoom session will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 11 from 1 to 2 p.m.

Logo, The Conversation

The call will include a presentation on The Conversation and their model, pitching best practices, a Q&A with editors as well as open time for questions and pitch ideas.

These sessions are held quarterly and anyone is welcome to attend. The Conversation especially encourages any scholars who have not yet written for The Conversation or anyone who is interested in doing so to attend and learn more about the pitching process and best practices.

The call will be recorded. If you cannot make it and would like the recording, you can RSVP and it will be sent to you.

As our communications point of contact with The Conversation, I have attended these sessions before and plan to attend this session. I find I learn something new about the process each time I attend and that the information is worthwhile and valuable.

If you are interested in attending this Zoom session or signing up to receive the recording, please reach out to me at jnewman@clarkson.edu and I will be happy to help you get signed up.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you,
Jake Newman
Director of Media Relations

You Might Also Like