We want to get you involved in student clubs and organizations before you even arrive to campus! Please fill out the Student Organization Interest Survey to be contacted by the student leaders of the clubs you are interested in joining. Clubs and organizations will be hosting regular online meetings and will be planning limited in-person events. You can learn more about the clubs offered on campus by logging in to KnightLife.clarkson.edu.
Orientation is Going Virtual!
Enroll in this Orientation course on Moodle starting July 20th. Find out about upcoming floor meetings, mandatory trainings, and fun events, all happening before you arrive to campus!
- First floor meeting: Be sure to join your floor’s first meeting via Zoom! Meet your roommate, floormates, and your RA! See this schedule to find your floor meeting date, time, and Zoom link. Floor meetings are being held between July 20-23.Can’t make your floor meeting? Feel free to attend another floor’s meeting and get to know your neighbors! Commuters may choose a meeting to attend as well!
- Boundaries Training by Value U: Mark your calendar for this mandatory training, facilitated by the student leaders of Value U! This training will be held on Thursday, July 23 from 1–2:30pm ET. Zoom Link: https://clarkson.zoom.us/j/98413277519. Questions, or can’t make this training? Contact email@example.com.
Based on an expanding set of NY State travel advisories that are impacting students who plan to return to campus from around the country and who may need to quarantine upon arrival, we had to alter plans to minimize other early arrivals and suspend our pre-orientation trips planned for August. This tough decision was made so we can be inclusive of all students and to focus on ensuring that we start off the semester with a safe and healthy campus community.
- Rooms in first year housing are between 199 sq. feet and 245 sq. feet. (14’x14′ to 16’x16′).
- Beds can be raised to 4ft. Should you want your bed lofted, you will need to purchase and assemble your own lofting materials.
- Living Learning Communities (LLCs) are a residential environment where students with similar interests live together and participate in programs that cater to their academic, social, and personal needs. All first-year students are housed within an LLC. Students living in these communities have the opportunity to partake in experiences with their peers and interact with dedicated staff members who work to make the community a success, while enjoying the benefits of being part of a diverse community that shares personal, social and scholarly interests. View the full description of each LLC here!
- Housing assignments are available through “Housing Information” in MyCU. Your roommate’s contact information will be available prior to arrival at Clarkson.
- Questions about housing? Contact Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-268-6642.
- Note: If you are a Clarkson School student, you will be housed in Price Hall and can contact Annie Helfgott at email@example.com with any questions.